The membership of ASANRA shall be composed of:
- Instrumentalities of government
- National Roads Agencies
- Private Road Agencies
- Private Sector Representatives
- Educational Institutions.
Full Members shall be heads of fully paid-up national road agencies, responsible for road infrastructure, traffic policy and regulatory reform. A Full Member shall have the privilege of taking part in discussions, serving on committees and voting on all matters except as otherwise provided herein.
Associate members shall be other transportation professionals and private industry representatives concerned with transportation activities, other than those represented by full members. These associate members may attend meetings of Standing Committees and Subcommittees, and the Board of Directors and Executive Committee, but shall serve ex officio without the right to vote. The Executive Committee of the Association must approve the Associate Members.
The application form for membership is available below.
Duties of ASANRA Members
The members of the association are to:
- Maintain an active interest in all the affairs of the association.
- Attend all meetings when ever possible.
- Make available their agency personnel to serve on standing committees, subcommittees and project implementation.
- Vote upon all matters submitted to them for better ballot and to maintain their good standing as member agencies in the Association through the payment of the specified annual dues.
They may be called to host the association’s meetings or support the secretariat in implementing the work plan for the association. Click here for the current list of members.